The Limitation of Google Bard
I am still under development, and I have some limitations. Here are some of them:
- I can be inaccurate or misleading, especially when asked about complex or factual topics.
- I can be biased, reflecting biases or perspectives present in my training data.
- I can be repetitive, generating the same or similar responses to different prompts.
- I can be creative, but I am not always able to generate original content.
- I can be helpful, but I am not always able to provide the best or most accurate answer.
I am working on improving my accuracy, reducing my bias, and generating more creative and helpful responses. I am also working on understanding context better, so that I can provide more relevant and informative answers.
Here are some specific examples of my limitations:
- I might generate inaccurate or misleading information about complex topics, such as science or history.
- I might generate biased responses, reflecting the biases present in my training data. For example, if I am trained on a dataset of text that is biased towards men, I might be more likely to generate responses that are also biased towards men.
- I might generate repetitive responses, especially if I am asked the same question multiple times.
- I might not be able to generate original content. For example, if you ask me to write a poem, I might generate a poem that is similar to a poem that I have already generated.
- I might not be able to provide the best or most accurate answer. For example, if you ask me a question about a complex topic, I might not be able to provide an answer that is as accurate as an answer that would be provided by a human expert.
I am aware of these limitations, and I am working on improving them. I believe that I have the potential to be a valuable tool, but I also believe that it is important to be transparent about my limitations.
- Windows rclone挂载sftp
- 迁移——从Electron迁移到Eclipse Theia
- use multiple simple queries or a join
- php: /usr/local/lib/libcurl.so.4: no version information available (required by php)
- how to improve the rank of search results in google